CIVIL ENGINEERING DESIGN AND PERMITTING
CENTRAL AUTO PARTS, KISSIMMEE, FLORIDA
The Central Auto Parts retail store, Kissimmee, Florida, near Orlando, Florida.
The project consisted of developing an urban 1 acre site for use as a retail store to sell auto parts
The existing site was a grassed area located in the city limits of Kissimmee, in Osceola County, Florida.
The Civil engineering design consisted of geometry layout of the building and parking lot, paving, grading, water, sanitary sewer hook up and
storm water design. This site was part of an existing permitted water management plan.
The site plans had to be approved by the city of Kissimmee and Osceola County.
The civil engineering permits were obtained by H & H Engineering.
View of the Central Auto Parts store and parking lot.
The Central auto parts store site plans were developed to give the best use of land available and to meet the requirements of the city of Kissimmee, Osceola County
and the South Florida Water Management district.(SFWMD)
THE SITE PLANS INCLUDED THE FOLLOWING
- Review and coordination of the site plans with the owner and Architect.
- Review and Coordination for the Topographic and Boundary survey for this site.
- Workable planning and Layout of the Building and parking area based on the initial layout furnished by Architect.
- Design drawings for the geometry plan that met the city of Kissimmee design standards and code.
- Review and coordination of the soils report for this site.
- Design drawings for the grading and paving plan.
- Storm water drainage plans and retention pond design.
- Design and prepare drawings and details for the potable water use for the site.
- Design and prepare drawings for the sanitary sewer connection.
- Prepare detail plans for the drawings per the city of Kissimmee standards.
- Submit plans to the city of Kissimmee for review and approval.
For additional information please email us at How1@hhengineering.com
H & H Engineering. How1@hhengineering.com